summary text wrestling assignment

All Joy and No Fun

“From the perspective of the species, it’s perfectly unmysterious  why people have children.  From the perspective of the individual, however, it’s more of a mystery than one might think. Most people assume that having children will make them happier. Yet a wide variety of academic research shows that parents are not happier than their childless peers, and in many cases are less so”.   I don’t  agree with this article about it is saying parents are not happy with their kids, in contrast with me, I am happy mom. My son is my world, my reason to continue to be alive everyday. I don’t want to die, I want to live for many years, so I will be able to guide my son in this rude world. Everybody who becomes to be a parents is like me, some are so stressful having so many kids. But later on those kids, they will grow up and the family will be big. A single person maybe the life is simple without complications no kids, they don’t worry for nobody, just for them. So their life is simple without finding other kind of love. I believe kids are the real lover, because they will love their moms, without makeup, and how they look, skinny or fat, tall or short, kids love their parents without limits and any conditions kids just give love to their parents, so nobody will give that kind of love.